ResMed warranty information for all products
Looking for ResMed warranty information on your mask, positive airway pressure devices or other ResMed products? See below for details or contact our customer service team if you have ResMed warranty questions.
ResMed Asia Pacific Limited (hereafter 'ResMed') warrants that your ResMed product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for the period specified below.
- AirTouch™ UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion
- AcuCare™ series
- Mask systems (including mask frame, cushion, headgear and tubing) – excluding single-use devices
- Accessories – excluding single-use devices
- Flex-type finger pulse sensors
- Humidifier water tubs (non-reusable)
- Batteries for use in ResMed internal and external battery systems
- Clip-type finger pulse sensors
- CPAP and bilevel device data modules
- Oximeters and CPAP and bilevel device oximeter adapters
- Humidifiers and humidifier water tubs (reusable)
- Titration control devices
- ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM and RCMH)
- CPAP, bilevel and ventilation devices (including integrated humidifiers and external power supply units)
- Battery accessories
- Portable diagnostic/screening devices
This warranty is only available to the initial consumer. It is not transferable. If the product fails under conditions of normal use, ResMed will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product or any of its components.
This limited manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- a) any damage caused as a result of improper use, abuse, modification or alteration of the product;
- b) repairs carried out by any service organisation that has not been expressly authorised by ResMed to perform such repairs; and
- c) any damage or contamination due to cigarette, pipe, cigar or other smoke.
Warranty is void on product sold, or resold, outside the region of original purchase. Warranty claims on defective product must be made by the initial consumer at the point of purchase. This warranty replaces all other expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some regions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.